Website Ownership and Management
This website is owned by KCCDMFI and managed by KCCDMFI MIS Unit with its registered office address at KCCDFI Building, MCLL Highway, Guiwan, Zamboanga City, Philippines.
If you have any concern on the content that appears on this site or wish to correspond with us in relation to this website, please contact us using the following contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
This website and all of its original content are sole property of KCCDMFI and fully protected by appropriate copyright and other intellectual property rights laws.
Website Use Permission and Prohibition
KCCDMFI gives limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, revocable permission for users to access and make personal, non-commercial use of this site and its content as a support and communication resource, subject to restrictions below:
- copy, reproduce, duplicate or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial use;
- user may electronically copy and print in hard copy provided that all copyright and proprietary notices are retained on the site content
- edit or modify any of the site content;
- republish materials from this website without prior consent of KCCDMFI;
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- redistribute material from this website, except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution; or
- any systematic or automated data collection activities such as use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools without our written consent.
Liabilities and Limitations
KCCDMFI aims to ensure that the content of this website is correct and reliable but not without limitations. KCCDMFI is not liable to any damage or loss of data resulting from viruses because of using this website.
Users are advice to refrain from using KCCDMFI website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
Users must refrain from using KCCDMFI website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
Users must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
Users must not use KCCDMFI website to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
KCCDMFI reserves the right to restrict access to parts of our websites and applications, or indeed our whole service, at our discretion.
If KCCDMFI provided you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of our website and applications or other content or services exclusively reserved for logged-in users (whether restricted to a subset of users in this category or not), you must ensure that that the password is kept secure and confidential.